- Designing for the web is not a job, it’s a lifestyle!
- As technology changes so does the challenge.
- An extension of my love for design and problem solving, UX allows me to dictate the skeleton.
- I love bringing my designs to life using HTML, CSS and Adobe.
- I design user friendly interfaces allowing users to focus on tasks that are important.
- Besides, I put to use my SEO and SMO skills for businesses to help them achieve the target.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS3.
- Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Basic knowledge of: C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
- Experience of working with CMS Platforms.
- Experience of working with Windows & Linux based Web-Servers, VPS Droplets.
- Ability to work with Windows & Mac OS X operating systems
Refine Interactive Pvt. Ltd.: Web Developer
November 2013 – November 2014
I have worked as a Dedicated Web Developer/Designer for third party client “Expedia”. Worked on Responsive mailer, LESS CSS, Responsive Layouts & basic jQuery
WebPlanet: Web Designer Trainee
July 2013 – September 2013
As a trainee in WebPlanet, I have worked on different UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Design using Media Queries & Bootstrap. Workable understanding of Basic JS.
Illustra Design: Graphic and Web Designer
September 2010 – June 2013
I am currently working as a web designer at Illustra Design where my task is to design & maintain various websites based on WordPress (CMS based Platform).
I am also working as a Freelancer at Fiverr.com where I provide services like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) & Facebook Landing Page Designs.